Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wedding Decorations - 20 Inches Wedding Sparklers

Wedding Decorations - 20 Inches Wedding Sparklers


Wedding Sparklers is the perfect end to a beautiful wedding. Even in the pouring rain we were able to use the fireworks for our wedding send-off. Each person thinks is a great alternative to bubble! The fireworks came quickly and everything worked great, no damage. Also the price was far less than most other people sell it on Amazon.

Only use this on our wedding, they burn 11:11:11 magnificent and awesome looks in the picture. I hope we can do it again just so I can see. 20 inches is much better than 8 or 10 inches, you wont regret it. 20 inches does not last too long / to burn out, so can only imagine how short the fireworks will be 10 inches.

Wedding Decorations - 20 Inches Wedding Sparklers

The fireworks arrived earlier than expected and they are perfect. The length is great and they are a beautiful color of White. Perfect perfect perfect.

I'm looking online for wedding fireworks for hours and when I saw the price of the kids I was sold! Perfect size and the amount needed. I would definitely recommend. =) Also coming fast enough which is very beautiful.

I contacted the company about delivery, and they are amazing. I bought it with time to spare. Photographers I move all the people around before we went out and where the fireworks are still ongoing for the photo. They look great and they are a lot of fun!