Sunday, December 18, 2011

Engagement Ring : 8mm Comfort Fit Mens Tungsten Carbide

The ring looks like in the picture, beautiful, and the correct size and accurate, too. I went to three jewelers to ask my ring size (just to be sure), and they all measured 8, but since this ring is 8mm, they suggested that I should order one size larger. I ordered a 9, and it just fit perfectly!

As far as I know, if a ring of tungsten carbide have in it (like this) should not be zero, so it should be scratch-proof, so to speak. So far, I is not zero. :)

Only downside is - if I may call it that - it's a little heavy, but I already knew that when I ordered, so I'm really satisfied with this ring, and I will wear it for years
Engagement Ring : 8mm Comfort Fit Mens Tungsten Carbide
So my husband lost his wedding ring that we have in the Kay Jewelers and paid $ 200 for but we could not afford one another like that so I started shopping around for another ring like that. We want to Tungsten because my husband was a mechanic, and need something that will not get messed up easily. Well when I found this ring I was so relieved! I paid $ 29.99 for it and my husband likes even more than the old one! This is a wonderful deal on a great ring!

These rings are very durable and I think that's good value for money. I have lost the ring in the past so it's nice to get a ring that looks good and strong with a pretty good price. People often think I pay more for it than I really did.I would say that I think the size of the ring is a bit off.