Monday, December 19, 2011

Wedding Decorations - 8-Foot-Tall White Wedding Arch with 200 Netting Lights

My husband and I planned and paid for our wedding. We are trying to save money, so we decided to decorate our own arch for our outdoor ceremony. It worked perfectly. Instead of renting and returning, we now have we got married under the arch to put in out of home in our home. Outside the stable arches and lifted through the open air transport to different sites.

We decided to be used for display cakes wedding. It's perfect and looks very classy. The built in light makes it soooo much easier than the curve that you have to string the lights themselves. Plus do not have a rope wrapped around the lamp hung himself.


I use two arches behind the preacher and the bride. Positively beautiful! I use an arch at the entrance to the wedding. Was awesome to have a rear entrance decorated as well.

 8-Foot-Tall White Wedding Arch with 200 Netting Lights
I think it looks pretty neat in the description and will be useful for the reception. Arriving soon after purchase and when I opened it I realized it did not have the decor. No problems really my fault for not paying attention to the full description - ran into Hobby Lobby took some vines and flowers and the beautiful arch. I use it as background for the table head and my husband and I took the photo below. The pictures came out great with additional light from the arch. My husband is over 6 feet tall so the fact that the arch is 8 feet perfectly. It is sturdy and assembly of goods is quite simple. I've got lots of compliments on the arch during the reception. It turned out better than I expected.