Monday, July 4, 2011

Purple Weddings


Well Valerie from Together Forever Weddings contacted me today about one of her clients weddings coming up in January 2012, that she would like me to help style. The main theme flower is the phaelanopsis orchid and the colours are white & purple. I have put together a few gorgeous ideas that I thought would tie in nicely for her entire wedding.

Purple Cup Cakes with Violas - gorgeous as a bomboniere or cake for each guest
What a gorgeous buttonhole of the phaelanopsis orchid a feather backing & pearl stud.

Beautiful bridesmaids dresses in chiffon. Photography by Hoffer Photography


Again awesome shot of the brideamids dresses & very creative from Hoffer Photography

A gorgeous bouquet made up of purple calla lillies, sweet peas, hydrangeas finished off with the same purple satin ribbon, diamante clasp & brooche.

Another great shot from Jasmine Star Photography 
A beautiful Vanda Orchid Buttonhole in Purple






I just love the purple satin ribbon tied around the lilac satin chair cap. Very rustic as well

I am always telling my clients, if you cant afford to go with some flash chair covers, then keep your centrepieces low & simple and add colour to your table with satin coloured napkins-just like this purple napkin-it looks so nice.

You have to admit this is just oustanding; I love playing around with fabrics myself & coming up with new chair caps for my chairs, but this with the glitter overlay, purple satin underlay & purple satin napkins; finished off with a beautiful purple phaelanopsis orchid centrepiece. VERY NICE!
How gorgeous is the chair cap. Perfect for anyone wanting that peacock theme!

This cute purple fabric covered invite is very classy & vintage. Especially with the brooche & feather incoporated.